• Breaking News

    360Basic

    Where You Get Your Basic Updates

    Saturday, September 2, 2017

    Peter Okoye wishes his wife Lola Omotayo a happy birthday

    Peter Okoye wishes his wife Lola Omotayo a happy birthday
    To celebrate her birthday, her husband Peter took to his Instagram page to gush about how beautiful Lola is and how proud he is to be her husband.
    Lola Omotayo and Peter Okoye have been a couple for more than eight years before they decided to get married. Their wedding took place in November 2013.
    In one of his post peter wrote, Special Happy Birthday shout out to my lovely beautiful wife @lolaomotayo_okoye Chai! Wakes up to this every morning. I will certainly live forever! 4ever!! #happybirthday #wifegoals #KoolestDude #WifeOfTheKoolestDude.
    In another, he wrote; Everytime you guys see me light up the stage.
    Everyday I step outta the house with a smile
    Everywhere I turn up and make the party go wild
    Everything I succeed at doing
    It's all because of you my muse
    You're the hands that rock my cradle
    You and my kids are the only reason I would go on
    And I would love you even when time is no more.
    Happy birthday to the woman in whom I am well pleased @lolaomotayo_okoye

    Isn't this cute?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Let's Here From You.

    Other Post's

    Lifestyle

    Technology