• Breaking News

    360Basic

    Where You Get Your Basic Updates

    Saturday, September 2, 2017

    Nigerian man survives ghastly motor accident without a scratch


    According to a post shared by a Facebook user who recently survived a ghastly motor accident. The user Valentine Agina Kodi in his post was grateful to God for sparing his life and that of his friend and bringing them out of the accident unhurt.

    He captioned his post thus; "I really thank my God, who is the beginning and the end, the God of my prophet David Chidebere Elijah who commanded explosion to stay calm and never move, I'm forever grateful for saving me and this my friend yesterday. Praise the Lord my people

    In the picture shared, a petrol tanker is seen to be on top of the car thereby causing the car to shrink. According to reports gathered, this occurred along the Onitsha-Enugu Expressway. 

    What a miracle!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Let's Here From You.

    Other Post's

    Lifestyle

    Technology