• Breaking News

    360Basic

    Where You Get Your Basic Updates

    Wednesday, April 26, 2017

    My good luck charm, I love you so darn much! - Ime Bishop celebrates wife on her birthday

    - Imeh Bishop Umoh is funny Nollywood comic actor 

    - He recently celebrated his wife's, Idara Bishop, birthday on his Instagram page 

    - He wrote touching words about her and expressed his deep love for her Ime Bishop Umoh is a funny Nollywood comic. 

    He got his nickname, Okon Lagos, from his role in Nollywood film Okon Lagos

    Read Also: Nigerian Comedian Woli Arole gushes about his boo

    On April 25, the actor took to Instagram to celebrate his wife, Idara Bishop, on her birthday. He posted photos of her and captioned them with a very romantic note.


    okon-lagos
    Ime Bishop Umoh's wife, Idara Bishop.
    okon-lagos
    Ime Bishop with his wife and daughter

    "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you so so so so so so darn much! My good luck charm. My empress. My sweet heart. The goalkeeper of team Bishop. Her Excellency, the Vice President of Okon Republic. Idara Bishop, happy birthday hun.


    " Who knew the comedian has such sweet and romantic words in him? His wife is very lucky! The couple have been married for three years and have a beautiful daughter together.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Let's Here From You.

    Other Post's

    Lifestyle

    Technology