• Breaking News

    360Basic

    Where You Get Your Basic Updates

    Saturday, April 29, 2017

    I believe that God will present the right man to me at the right time – Rita Dominic

    - Actress Rita Dominic has spoken up on how it feels being single at 41 years
    - She said God will give her the right man at the right time
    - She also spoke about how intimacy has changed for her over the years
    Rita Dominic is one of Nigeria's most-beloved actresses who has been giving us good films for years.. She recently opened up about why she is still single at 41 years old.
    In an interview with Schick magazine, she said she could have been married but things didn't work out that way. In her words: “I believe that God is in charge of my life and will present the right man to me at the right time.”
    “I do date when someone special comes around. I love being totally drawn to someone and doing all those loving things couples do, but I am also wary of liars and bullies.‎”

    NOLLYWOOD

    Nollywood actress Rita Dominic.
    “I am a human being and I would be lying to say that it (societal pressure to get married) doesn’t (get to me) sometimes. More so because it’s something I sincerely want to do but the feeling passes when I remember that society will not live with the person."
    “I will live with the man, so it is very important that I do it because I want to, not because society wants it for me.”
    READ ALSO: Mercy Johnson performs her first assignment as Kogi state special assistant (See Photos)
    Speaking on how her intimate life has changed with age, she said: "If you ordinarily don’t enjoy it, age won’t make a difference. I find that when a woman embraces her s*xuality, many Nigerians equate it to being ashewo, as if we should act like s*x is not pleasurable.”
    Lets see your opinion in the comment box below.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Let's Here From You.

    Other Post's

    Lifestyle

    Technology